Please find attached the Request for Proposals for the American Psychological Foundation’s (APF) 2018 Theodore Blau Early Career Award for Outstanding Contribution to Professional Clinical Psychology.
Theodore Blau Early Career Award for Outstanding Contribution to Professional Clinical Psychology honors a clinical psychologist for accomplishments and promise in clinical psychology. Accomplishments may include:
- Promoting the practice of clinical psychology through professional service.
- Innovation in service delivery.
- Novel application of applied research methodologies to professional practice.
- Positive impact on health delivery systems.
- Development of creative educational programs for practice.
- Other novel or creative activities advancing the service of the profession
See our website for more information http://www.apa.org/apf/funding/blau.aspx
Click here to apply for this award: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=apa&
The deadline for applications is November 1, 2017.