Congratulations to Claudette “Claudia” Antuña, Psy.D, for being selected by the APA to be a fully funded Diversity Delegate to the upcoming Practice Leadership Conference (PLC) in Washington, D.C. this coming March.
She will join the other WSPA delegates attending PLC:
- Lucy Homans, Ed.D, – Director of Professional Affairs
- Samantha Slaughter, Psy.D, – Federal Advocacy Coordinator
- Nancy Goldov, Psy.D, – Public Education Coordinator*
- Sonia Venkatraman, Ph.D, – Board President
- Marvo Reguindin – Executive Director
Bill Thorbecke, Ph.D was approved by the board to serve as PEC co-chair with Nancy Goldov. Due to PEC training requirements, he will be eligible to attend the Practice Leadership Conference in 2018.