In January of 2017, reimbursement for telemental health services became available for Washington mental health professionals with the passage of RCW 48.43.735 and RCW 74.09.325 for Medicaid. Adding telemental health to your business model took hours of research to:
• Develop and add proper business practices
• Find and use internet technology that is HIPAA compliant
• Know what locations your patients are allowed to use
• Understand how to bill for your telemental health services
This package of information represents over 800 hours of research in one convenient document. Timely updates to this document will be made available to purchasers free or at a fee depending on the content.
The startup kit includes three sections:
- Documents for Psychological practice and reference
- Guidelines and Washington State regulations
- Samples of informed consent language
- Forms for clinical use in practice (also included are forms in Microsoft Word for you to customize)
Your download will include a customized watermark indicating that your copy is licensed to you.
Sara Smucker-Barnwell, Ph.D.
Lucy Homans, Ed.D.
Bill Thorbecke, Ph.D.