Chapter 1 and 2 members, join us at the Spokane Convention Center for the Woman’s March.
January 21, 2017, 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
334 W. Spokane Falls Blvd, Spokane, WA
Chapter 1 will host a table at the Volunteer Fair. This is a 100% inclusive event, welcoming all genders, races, ages, religions, abilities, and sexual orientations. (Note there are also events scheduled for Seattle, Olympia, Bellingham, Whidbey Island but they do not include a Volunteer Fair. Visit the website for details on other Washington State cities)
11:00 a.m. Rally
Inspirational speakers Entertainment provided by Angela Marie Project
1:00 p.m. March
A peaceful and powerful 3/4-mile march through downtown Spokane
Post-March Volunteer Fair
Carry the momentum of the day forward. Learn, volunteer, donate to organizations in our local community.
Please join thousands of defenders of Human Rights from across America as we stand together in solidarity with our partners and children, demanding protection of
our rights, our safety, our health, and our families. We recognize that our vibrant and diverse communities are the strength of our country.
If you would like to staff the Chapter 1 Table, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you support the rights, safety, and dignity of all women?
- Do you agree that women’s rights are human rights?
- Has the rhetoric of the past election cycle insulted, demonized, or threatened you or someone you love?
- Are you or someone you love a marginalized individual afraid of an uncertain future?
- If you answered yes to any of these questions, we want you to march with us!